Documents requested for Registration
- Certified Birth Certificate
- TN Immunization Record - on the TN state form your doctor or the Health Department can provide
- Copy of Parent / Guardian driver's license
- Two documents showing proof of residence (Ex: Rent receipt, utility bill, cell phone bill, official mail from state of TN, driver's license with correct address)
- Social Security Card
- Court papers if there are any custody issues
You will be given the opportunity to load pictures of these documents when you register online, or you can drop them off at school starting July 24th.
Online Registration Options
Option 1 - You haven't ever had a student enrolled in Coffee County Schools
- Go to Parent Vue Login
- Click "More Options" under the login button Click "Create A New Account"
- Answer the first few questions
- You will be emailed a link to continue your registration
Option 2 - For students who were enrolled in Coffee County schools last year
- Log in to your Parent Vue Account (if you have forgotten your password you can reset it using the "Forgot Password" link)
- If it doesn't start the registration pages, click on "Online Registration" in the top right
- Click "Enrollment update" next to the child you need to enroll
Option 3 - If you have students in our system but have never used the Parent Portal (even if it might have been a few years past when they were here)
If you have trouble please email Jennifer Dennison at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you email before July 24th, I'm not in the office but will check mail and reply as soon as I'm at a computer to look up your account. Look forward to seeing you next year!